Geiger is a comic book that was initially released in 2008. However, recently, Geoff Johns has re-released the comic in full color, making it even more appealing to readers. Many people might not be familiar with Geiger, but if you are really into comics and graphic novels, this is one masterpiece you can’t miss. Below are seven reasons why you need to read this comic book.
- Geiger is a comic book created by Geoff Johns, which means that if you are already familiar with his work, you most probably know what to expect from the Geiger comics. This comic book stands out because it focuses on character development with Arnold Wesker, who happens to be a nuclear scientist, as the central character.
- The first chapter is very interesting because it lays out the historical background of what has led up to this comic book. Not being aware of these details makes reading the next chapters that are yet to come one bit less enjoyable. The first chapter also provides insight into how nuclear scientists can be seen as important roles in society.
- Geiger is a comic book that can be enjoyed by all age groups, which makes it perfect as a gift, especially if you want to introduce someone young and fresh to the world of graphic novels and comics.
- Geiger was initially released as digital comic books, which means there are no physical copies. However, the author has made reading Geiger a lot easier for people because you can now purchase any of the nine different digital comics that have been released. These comic books are available in color, making them even more interesting to read.
- Geiger is a tragedy that will keep you intrigued from start to finish. Part of what makes Geiger such an interesting read is that it uses a lot of symbolism. The first chapter helps readers understand the historical background and provides symbols and motifs popping up throughout the comic book.
- Geiger comes with its own set of moral messages, which you should consider as you enjoy reading this comic book. You can easily tell how this comic book has inspired a lot of young individuals. You can expect to find messages on how some people create the problems that they have to put so much effort into solving.
- Geiger does not just stay within the confines of nuclear science, but it also explores many other subjects, including politics, social justice, war, racism, and even sexism. The comic book does not just focus on these subjects, but it also weaves them together in a way that is sure to be eye-opening for both young and old readers.
There’s absolutely no doubt that Geiger comic book is a must-read for anyone who can’t get enough of comics and graphic novels. The fact that it has so much to offer in terms of character growth, symbolism, moral messages, and even motivation makes this comic book an absolute delight to read.