What is SRHM?
SHRM is short for Society for Human Resources Management which is a non-profit professional membership organization. SRHM offers SRHM certification through webinars, events, and other initiatives. It has the following objectives:
- It provides education and skills to HR professionals.
- It acts as a hub for an entire HR professional.
- It lobbies the government on behalf of HR professionals and labor management companies.
What are the benefits of getting certified?
SRHM certifications showcase an employee’s professional qualifications beyond the job’s basic requirement. SRHM is a renowned organization, and certificates from the same demonstrate the skills and knowledge regarding human resource management. Other benefits include:
- High reputation in the industry.
- Enhanced confidence in the field.
- Access to other basic educational programs.
- Learning new skills.
- Increasing work efficiency.
- Access to enormous resources.
- Developing a unique perspective from SRHM teaching materials.
However, before enrolling yourself in the course, you should know a few things about SHRM certifications.
- Recognized by HR employees – SHRM certification is the most renowned certification for HR employees. In 2018, more than 54,000 jobs listed applicants having SRHM credentials.
- Courses with the highest standards – The SHRM courses are accredited by The Buros Center for Testing, which is a top leader in evaluating the examination quality.
- Curated by Experts – The questions for the exams are prepared by professionals specially trained experts with more than two decades of experience. The SRHM certification commission further evaluates and approves the questions to ensure that top quality is maintained in the process.
- High global standard – The certification courses offered by SRHM has a global reach, with certificate holders in more than 105 countries.
- For a bright future – SHRM courses are formulated to help you in your HR career. With more than 40,000 programs that it provides through 1900 providers, it is one of the best certification courses globally for leadership and management training.
Leadership training is essential for an organization, and SHRM is one of the best places to start with. Leadership skills among the employees help in increasing the productivity of the workforce. Leaders can assess the challenges efficiently and handle them in a better way. A manager in an organization should ensure that all his team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members tend to perform efficiently when they feel like a valuable part of a business.
Another reason an organization should invest in providing leadership training to its manager is that it is much more cost-effective than hiring new talent from outside. As a business owner, you should identify the potential employees with all the qualities to become a leader and support them in their professional development to succeed and flourish.
Leadership training also enhances a manager’s emotional intelligence so they can make tough decisions in a challenging environment. We can conclude that investing in leadership training can help your employee’s personal development so they can climb up in their corporate career while supporting the goals of your business.