An office is a place where the staff spends most of their day time and if the environment is not healthy, it becomes quite difficult to perform efficiently for the employees. The owners must provide a productive environment to the employees so that they perform up to their optimum potential leading. Vastu plays a very vital role in maintaining a positive office environment.
Here are some key factors suggested by the best Vastu consultant near me to consider while designing your office interiors.
- Main Entrance: It is the place that welcomes both negative and positive energy inside the office hence, the location of the main entrance is the most important thing to be considered while designing the office. The main entrance should be facing east or north direction without placing any obstacles in front of the gate. The main entrance facing the north direction is best for the activities related to finance, accounting, or others related to money.
- Reception: It is very crucial to design the reception or the waiting room very nicely as many of the visitors make a perception about the complete office while looking at the reception. The best direction as per Vastu norms for office reception is the northeast or east direction. The receptionist must face north or east direction while sitting and the logo must be placed on the southern wall of the reception area.
- Owner’s Room: The owners are the ones who are responsible for running the complete organization successfully and hence, their room must be located as per Vastu norms. South-west is the best direction for office owners. The desk should be placed in a way that the owner faces the north direction while sitting. Avoid any glass structure or concrete wall behind the owner’s desk according to Vastu Shastra.
- Staff Seating: The direction of the tables/desk depends on different departments. For example, for the marketing team, the office tables must be placed in the east direction so that they can easily get connected to the relevant people. For the sales department, the south-east is the best direction for generating more sales. The accountants must face the North direction while sitting which is the direction of Lord Kuber, the treasurer of the universe. The legal team of the organization must be seated facing the south direction. The desk of the creative and IT team should be placed in the west direction while the advertising team must be seated in the northwest direction.
- Placement of Mandir /Pooja Room: Ishanya Koan i.e., the North-East corner of the house is considered as best for the pooja room as it is considered the meditation direction of Lord Shiva. But when it comes to office, the direction that helps in monetary gain is considered best for the pooja room and hence, as per Vastu norms, the west direction is best for it that helps in fulfilling all the financial gains. The room must be located in the west direction while the Lord’s idol must be placed facing the east direction. Visit Concepts Architects.