India’s love for gold metal is not hidden from the world. It is the most precious metal which is loved by the people to buy and gift their dear ones on various special occasions. Wearing ornaments is neither gender-biased nor age. Gold is considered so auspicious that it is given as a gift to the newborn, newly wedded couple, and to other people who are starting something new in their life. Where some people buy their precious gold ornament designs to gift to their dear ones, and many of them buy for investment. It is a great way of investing money as the rates keep on vary every day and you can get a good amount of money in return.
Buying gold is not an easy task and is not easily affordable for everyone. Hence, it is very important to have the right information about buying it and should be bought from an authentic jewellery store. Let us check out some important things to be considered before putting your hard-earned money into buying the latest gold jewellery designs for you or your dear ones.
- The ornaments you are buying from the jewellers don’t need to be made of complete gold. That is why it is important to know how to check the purity so that you can save yourself from any kind of fraud. To make things simple, the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) – an Indian official agency is introduced that provides a certificate of Hallmark on every piece of article. The manufacturers need to sell hallmarked jewellery which is the authorization and complete determination of the amount of metal used to prepare the article.
- Always buy gold jewellery from an authentic store as the rate changes on daily basis and many times because of the less information about this many people end up paying more charges. Authentic stores always put a display of daily bullion rates in front of their stores that give an accurate idea to the customers about the current gold rates.
- In making any kind of jewellery, the jewellers ask for additional maker’s charges. These charges are entirely calculated based on the manpower involved in making that particular piece of jewellery and these charges are completely negotiable. If the ornament is made using machines, you can negotiate with the making charges they are asking for.
- People are more attracted to stone-studded jewellery these days. As they look very beautiful, it is important to know their worth. The charges of stones and the metal added in the ornament are different but many times the jewellers provide a complete bill of the ornaments. To avoid such issues, always ask for a break-up receipt that contains the net worth of gold as well as the stones used in it.
- Never leave without taking a receipt from the jeweller. A receipt should be kept with you till you have that ornament as at the time of reselling it becomes easier to sell it. Also, try to resell it to the same jewellery store from where you bought it as many jewellers provide a buyback policy due to which you get a 100% return on your gold.
SSR Movies contains all the Hindi and foreign movies in dubbed form.