Booking an LPG cylinder refill is no more a chore, with several options available at your beck and call. LPG gas is essential for every household, and delays in booking and receiving can disrupt everyday life. Moreover, the online mode has taken over from the physical or phone-based services for convenience, riding on the rapidly developing digital ecosystem. Thus, now you can book a gas refill using the familiar mobile app in a few taps. So, let us understand how the system works.
Understanding gas refill booking online:
Gas refill booking is about replacing the empty cylinder with a new one. Apart from the portal support, now you can book the refill using your Smartphone. All you need is a mobile app downloaded from the Google Play store. For example, download the MobiKwik app, tap on the “Recharge and Bill Payment” feature and then select “LPG Booking” on the dashboard.
So, you can ensure Bharat Gas booking online and other Indian service providers on the same platform. Moreover, you can pay the refill costs online using your favorite app’s available payment methods and earn a discount. But it is not the end. Using the UPI app or any other preferred app delivers various benefits. So, let us dig deeper and find out.
Online gas refill booking benefits:
Bharat Gas booking online is a simple process in the mobile wallets providing a user-friendly interface apart from several benefits. Some critical benefits are:
- Instant Payment: The LPG booking option is available under any familiar mobile app’s Recharge and Bill Payment dashboard. Pay the invoice amount in a few taps for a fast, secure, and efficient transaction to confirm the booking.
- Exciting Offers: Every digital wallet app offers unlimited coupons and discounts for using their services. So, you can earn cashback, exciting discounts, and many more while confirming the Bharat Gas booking online.
- Secure Transactions: All mobile apps appreciate your security and privacy concerns. So, built-in internationally recognized security measures ensure data integrity without compromising efficiency. Moreover, most apps adopt several security layers to make the system foolproof.
UPI 123 Pay for Bharat Gas booking online
You have so far seen how you can reap the maximum benefits for LPG refill booking using a mobile wallet. The state-owned BPCL has launched a -new facility for their LPG customers called the UPI 123Pay to book and pay for refills.
Similar to a UPI app, it is a “Voice-Based Payment Facility” using a featured phone rather than the Smartphone with an internet link. Consequently, UPI 123Pay is a voice-based digital payment system for Bharat Gas booking online without internet connectivity.
BPCL has partnered with Ultra Cash Technologies Private Limited to book and pay for LPG refills by speaking through an IVR facility to benefit more than 40 million Bharat Gas consumers. So, let us see how it works.
How does the UPI 123Pay work?
Bharat gas is the first Indian company to join the exclusive UPI platform for facilitating LPG refills and also paying the cost offline. It helps the vast Indian population without a smart device or internet connectivity yet benefits from technology-driven initiatives.
The entire cycle works on feature phones in three steps – call, select, and pay. Thus, UPI 123Pay is a comprehensive package riding UPI technology managed by NPCL. So, let us dig deeper and study the three stages in detail.
- Call: Bharat Gas offers a dedicated number 080-4516-3554 to kick-start the IVR facility. It enables their consumers to book refills for themselves besides their relatives and friends by calling. The system automatically creates a consumer profile for first-time users as the call is under process.
- Select: The user provides the bank details for account activity. Next, the user receives a UPI ID in the format [email protected], and the system prompts for setting a UPI PIN if not already set. The following input is the debit card details to generate a password on the mobile.
- Pay: The groundwork for booking an LPG gas refill and paying the cost through the UPI on the feature phone is complete.
Gone are the days when LPG booking refills and timely receipts were not hassle-free. Rapid digitalization and significant payment platforms have transformed the financial scenario completely. Today, you can access multi-functional mobile apps offering various services, including booking and paying for LPG refills. So, Bharat Gas booking online is convenient. Yet, the service provider’s UPI brings many consumers into the digital fold, using the UPI app to its advantage.
4howtodo resources will help you with your tasks that you can’t understand.