Are you hesitant about using lasers to remove hair? Laser hair removal is a scary idea for those who have never tried it. The Laser Bar and Spa professionals understand this. We also know the incredible benefits of laser hair removal. Good firms and professionals will always provide topical numbing lotion for your comfort, no matter whether you are looking to treat an arm or leg.
How painful can laser hair removal be?
Laser hair removal Richmond is not as painful as waxing. However, it can sometimes be less difficult than other methods like waxing. People often compare the sensation of a rubber band pressing on their skin to laser hair removal.
Be sure to adjust your expectations if a family member or friend insists it “hurts tremendously” or “doesn’t hurt at all”. There are many variables that can influence your individual pain threshold, including:
- For starters, if you have had enough sleep, it should not be trouble for you.
- Hydration is key. So drink liquids as much as possible.
- Your current stage in your cycle. Sleep cycle or lifecycle or even menstruation cycle, all of these are equally important.
Keep your skin hydrated and sleep well before you have your laser hair removal treatment. Lack of sleep and dehydration can make the pain worse. Your Laser Bar and Spa therapists may apply a topical numbing cream to your skin before your treatment to reduce discomfort. Depending on the area you are treating and your pain threshold, the cream may not be necessary.
What parts of the treatment are most painful?
The location of the laser being used can also impact how uncomfortable you may feel. Some areas are more sensitive than others. It is more common for thinner skin to cause less discomfort than for thicker skin. However, it can make an area more sensitive. These are areas that are milder lobiastore:
Here are some areas that are more delicate:
- Your rear
- Your lip top
- Your armpits
- Your bare chest
Laser hair removal Richmond works by heating up the hair follicle. The heat causes damage to your hair follicle and prevents it from growing. Laser therapy can cause reddening of the treated area and skin to feel sunburned. Most side effects disappear within one day. You can consider the discomfort to be worth it in the long term.
Laser Hair Richmond will send you instructions for post-care after your appointment. This could include:
- Keep out of the sun. Although vitamin D is essential, but decide the hours you choose for this wisely. The morning sun is better than the one in the afternoon.
- If you are unable to avoid the sun, use sunscreen or cover the area with clothing. Cutting off from people or necessary chores is definitely not what we want.
- To reduce ingrown hairs, exfoliate affected areas. It really works effortlessly.
Laser hair removal makes you feel flawless. Laser hair removal offers many benefits, including increased self-confidence, less razor burn, and ingrown hairs, as well as painless waxing sessions.