In hemp and marijuana, There are three major types of active ingredients such as
- Various receptors are involved in cannabinoids.
- Essential cbd öl are called Terpenoids.
- Flavonoids are substances that have a lot of anti-oxidative action.
Which is present in the available cannabinoids in the acidic group must be dissolved in the water well. But in nature, THC doesn’t exist because it’s in the form of THCA (9-Tetrahydrocannabinolic). will change the format to THC
When the three active ingredients come together, it is called the Entourage effect, so there are many ways to make the extract; for example, the entire spectrum is the extraction of the hemp-hemp extract, and the broad spectrum is the extraction of both substances. There are three things, but not more than 2% THC, but a single substance is called isolate.
Where did the substances come from?
The female inflorescence has white blisters called Phytocannabinoids. It is present in both inflorescences and leaves. But the inflorescences are about ten times more. The substances called cannabinoids, either THC or CBD, are contained in these hairs. Including terpenoids essential cbd öl make it smell.
Even though the story is told, there are too many chemicals. But to say that the plant origin will photosynthesize substances, There will be enzymes in plants to synthesize substances. If a strain developer modifies a lot of THC or CBD, that will change the production of the substance, which is very important.
Substances that are added to the product
If Cannabinoids are to be developed into products, they Must be cannabinoids that dissolve fat very well. If it passes into the body, it can flow through the brain. But the ingestion is low If given official food But inhaling or under the tongue will do better. Each product uses different THC compounds in cannabinoids.
Later, it was a matter of smell. Underground developers will develop different scents for cannabis such as lemon, pine, and others because essential oils such as monoterpenes beta-myrcene limonene and others are also found in plants. Still, they are synergistic to cannabinoids, which are synthesized in the glandular trichome, much like cannabinoids, which in cosmetics may use essential cbd öl to deliver cannabinoids into cells. In addition, essential oils have pharmacological effects such as beta-myrcene has a muscle relaxant effect, limonene has an anti-cancer effect. Antioxidant apple-piece has anti-inflammatory effects. They are expanding the trachea and antibacterial, etc.
Extracts of marijuana ( Cannabis Extract ).
from the extracts above, such as
- Full-spectrum is a cannabis-hemp extract. Where all the natural substances are stored If you are going to treat it, be sure that the quality of the cannabis plant will not change because even 1% of THC has a strong effect. If the user gets too much THC, it will result in an overdose.
- Broad-spectrum CBD must contain less THC, not more than the legal limit.
- Cannabinoid enriched extract is an extract of cannabinoids that have been processed to extract other substances such as terpenes flavonoids, phenols, saturated fatty acids. including minerals and various vitamins
- CBD isolate is the separation of other substances. Then only pure CBD is left.
The first focus on the preparation process is that raw materials are grown in a GAP method. and the output from every model must be the same to take advantage
- Preparation of cannabis plants for extraction Starting from finding raw materials and then baking (if you have to decarboxylate, It must be at high temperatures, or it must be decarboxylated. From the first experiment of Naresuan University, hemp leaves were baked at 115 degrees for 60 minutes. In the first phase of baking, CBDA was high in Acids form, and when heated, it was replaced with CBD, so baking can help increase the CBD in the inflorescences.
- Three extraction tools are
- A horizontal shaker is a device that helps when extracting by melting. Shaking will make the substance faster.
- high-frequency wave is a device to enhance the extraction efficiency that uses high-frequency sound waves in the range of 20-100 kilohertz
- A low-pressure evaporator is an apparatus used to evaporate the solvent from the sample solution so that the volume of that sample solution contains a more potent substance.